by Ovariansurvivor on Fri May 25, 2007 12:00 AM
My Husband may have to leave the Country and I will loose my health benefits from his Employer when this happens. Since I am a Cancer Patient I know it will be financially difficult to find a reasonable carrier. Does anyone have any suggestions?
I am currently waiting for a response from Cobra, but would really like to stay with Kaiser.
This is frightening!
When you track a discussion, you will get notified by e-mail if anyone else posts a new message on this discussion. Are you sure you want to track this discussion?
If you stop tracking this discussion, you will no longer get notified by e-mail if anyone else posts a new message on this discussion. Are you sure you want to stop tracking this discussion?
Did you or your loved one seek a second opinion before starting cancer treatment?
No, but we got a second opinion after we started treatment
We care about your feedback. Let us know how we can improve your CancerCompass experience.