Chronic bronchitis, emphysema and pneumonia linked to risk in study, but not asthma, tuberculosis
by dminchey on Wed Oct 03, 2012 01:43 AM
ok,I just need a little advise from someone, I have been seeing 2 doctors, one lung doctor for lung nodules, and an ent for lymph nodes under my jaw and neck, here is my problem, the lung doc just told me to come back in 8 more months, the nodules did not change in the last 9 months, the report indicated more on the lungs, but only cause the radiologist did not see them, this time he did, they are small, so the lung doctor soes not think it is anything, here is my problem, he refered me to an ENT for the lymph node problem, the ENT got with the radiologist and did a CT and an exploratory ultrasound, they then just told me to come back in 4 months to look at again, they think it is my teeth, which are not the best in the world, my gums dont hurt,no swelling, they will not take one out or do a needle biopsy, I told my lung doctor about it and he thinks it is bull, the reasone being, on the right side, I have 1 at 1.9 cm and than 3 smaller ones as well, than on the left side I have one at 1.7 cm and than 2 more, they didnt even look at the one on my neck, I also have one on each side, the radiologist that did the CT, left it as "possible lymphoma or lekumia" a different hospital did the exploratory ultrasound and didnt put anything in the report, but the ENT just said come back in 4 months, the lung doctor thinks I need to see another doctor, I have had 3 CTs done in a year on my lungs,so that makes since,however I have only had one CT done on my neck and that was 3 months ago, and the ultrasound done 2 months ago, my insrurance is kicking the lymph node claim due to "preexisting till January on 2013", I had a lymph node removed from my leg whan I was 15 and a ppartoid tumor removed 6 years ago, so should I wait till January or try to see someone else,and try to battle the claim?I could care less about a claim, more worried about my life, I just dont know to do, the lung doctor thinks I need a biopsy right away by having it removed, the ent, just said wait,the nodes are still there, I can feel the 2 in my neck and the 2 under my jaw by my ear, they do hurt from time to time,cause a dull pain in my ear from time to time, tightness in my neck and some neck pain as well, I had blood work done 4 months ago, high hemocrat, white blood count and red blood count both elevated and a few others listed
what should I do
by dminchey on Wed Oct 03, 2012 01:48 AM
the second radiologist told me he thought the 2 lymphnodes were 2 deep and they didnt want to poke around in there
Really, that is the best answer you can give me, WOW
by bvan1 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 03:46 PM
by dminchey on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:47 PM
I had to contact my regular doctor for a referal, I will see her tomorrow, I have the reports, the CT and the ultrasound, and everything I have read, why did he order an ultrasound, they are useless in determing if it is cancer or not, i dont get it, anyway, she will look at the and refer me to either an oncologist or a surgeon
by dminchey on Fri Oct 05, 2012 02:17 AM
ok,Talked with family doc today, she is sending me to another ENT on monday, i have my CT from June and my Ultrasound from last month, I will see what he says
When you track a discussion, you will get notified by e-mail if anyone else posts a new message on this discussion. Are you sure you want to track this discussion?
If you stop tracking this discussion, you will no longer get notified by e-mail if anyone else posts a new message on this discussion. Are you sure you want to stop tracking this discussion?
If you were considering traveling for cancer treatment, which headline would you find more interesting?
Destination: HOPE. Cancer care that is worth the trip.
Over 84% of our patients travel to our hospital from another state
Neither headline is interesting
We care about your feedback. Let us know how we can improve your CancerCompass experience.