FOOD REALLY MATTERS!!!!!

24 Posts | Page(s): 1 2 3  Next 

Food Really Matters!!!!!

by Gersonnow on Fri Nov 23, 2012 08:21 PM

Quote | Reply

Everyone please note what patient's eat does matter. Most traditional doctors are not trained in nutrition usually in any detail. Another part of my research in what to do in fighting cancer is this one. It's a free screening for a few more days. I recommend this xxxxxxxxxxxx god bless

 

Http://foodmatters.tv/screening-event-cinema

 

And the gerson therapy

Http://www.youtube.com/gersoninstitute

 

I've already lost my lovely 58 year old amazing mum to this hell of a disease and have been searching for what's out there ever since. I truly would have tried this if i had a second chance and am now feeling terrible that despite lots of reserach at the time i couldn't stumble on this stuff despite hours of looking.

 

This should be the answer. Please let me know how you get on xxxxxx every blessing.

 

 

RE: Food Really Matters!!!!!

by phyllischarles on Sat Nov 24, 2012 01:40 AM

Quote | Reply

Thank you so much.....I know food matters and it just pisses me off when people poopah green smoothies and fruit smoothies and raw foods...I hope I find this website working

 

thank You again

RE: Food Really Matters!!!!!

by jon4156 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 06:50 AM

Quote | Reply

Eating sensibly is good advice for anyone, however specific foods neither cause nor cure brain cancer.

RE: Food Really Matters!!!!!

by Gersonnow on Sat Nov 24, 2012 09:08 AM

Quote | Reply

On Nov 24, 2012 1:40 AM phyllischarles wrote:

Thank you so much.....I know food matters and it just pisses me off when people poopah green smoothies and fruit smoothies and raw foods...I hope I find this website working

 

thank You again

Thank you yes it is is rather incredible that many people even the post below are not educted on the power of green juice and the power of what is out there if people will eat the right foods. Taking time for meditation and curing past resentments is also important. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but when someone actually takes the time to watch the Gerson Therpay DVD and listen to the Gerson tapes they will hear survior after survior of all types of cancers. I wish I had found this information when I could have saved my mum. 

God bless 

RE: Food Really Matters!!!!!

by jon4156 on Sun Nov 25, 2012 05:04 PM

Quote | Reply

Well, Gersonnow, you won't hear from the people who drank green juice and died of their disease anyway now will you.

 

RE: Food Really Matters!!!!!

by Gersonnow on Sun Nov 25, 2012 05:29 PM

Quote | Reply

On Nov 25, 2012 5:04 PM jon4156 wrote:

Well, Gersonnow, you won't hear from the people who drank green juice and died of their disease anyway now will you.

 

There will always be people who deny that food matters and each to their own, but from my point of view I say why not at least try to do everything you possibly can to survive, at least then you can know in your heart you did it all. You also don't hear the large number that did not make it from traditional therapies. I am just putting an opinion out there and totally respect everyone else's too, I'm just offering what I wish I had at least had the opportunity to know before my mum died with traditional methods. Many people go to Gerson therapy once they've been sent home with no other hope and have made it to live on for many years. If it was me, even if I didn't ultimately make it, if modern medicine couldn't offer anything else, I'd at least try the green juice etc (it's much more involved than just green juice too there are coffee enemas etc etc you'd have to read up on the therapy).

I understand that these ideas will not be for people like Jon4156 and I totally respect your view Jon and realise it's not for you, but others should at least have access to the information so that they can make an informed choice after analyising all of their options. 

Best wisehs and god bless eveyone. 

RE: Food Really Matters!!!!!

by NINA78 on Sun Nov 25, 2012 05:59 PM

Quote | Reply

Mom my was dx with GBM and we start right on the diet, all organic, no sugar, all fruit, vegetables, freshly squeezed juice, greens, and wild fish diet.  Nothing preservative.  It was a lots of work and tasteless food ( all raw/or steamed) but she was doing it.  Before GBM still we had a pretty healthy diet, greens, and fresh juices.  She progressed.  I switched fast to let her to enjoy the food she would want to eat at least.  I did see she is deteriorating why bother at least let her to enjoy one thing. NO regret and I am glad for all the ice creams/ cakes we had.  Now she is sleeping most of the time and does not take that much or enjoy food!  Food matters in a sense to have a balance diet all the time which we used to have but still it did not work. 

RE: Food Really Matters!!!!!

by Gersonnow on Sun Nov 25, 2012 06:47 PM

Quote | Reply

On Nov 25, 2012 5:59 PM NINA78 wrote:

Mom my was dx with GBM and we start right on the diet, all organic, no sugar, all fruit, vegetables, freshly squeezed juice, greens, and wild fish diet.  Nothing preservative.  It was a lots of work and tasteless food ( all raw/or steamed) but she was doing it.  Before GBM still we had a pretty healthy diet, greens, and fresh juices.  She progressed.  I switched fast to let her to enjoy the food she would want to eat at least.  I did see she is deteriorating why bother at least let her to enjoy one thing. NO regret and I am glad for all the ice creams/ cakes we had.  Now she is sleeping most of the time and does not take that much or enjoy food!  Food matters in a sense to have a balance diet all the time which we used to have but still it did not work. 

It sounded like she was getting better on the healthy diet. With Gerson therapy there is also more to it than just what you mention with raw food etc. diet there are coffee enemas etc and lots has to be done to make it work. It also doesn't work if you come off the therapy and go back to ice cream etc. I do understand why you would just go back to ice cream. We were told by the traditional doctors that food doesn't matter so my mum had mcflurries most days. I didn't get the chance to strictly stay on the Gerson therapy with her but would have wanted to try to stick ridgidy to it if she would have wanted to. Of cousre if that's not what the patient wants to do then that is their choice. My understanding is if someone sticks strictly to Gerson therapy it should work. However, I am just putting this out there so that others at lesat have the chance to look up what might work. If people don't want to try that's up to them but if it helps even one person who is determined to try and stick to it then I'm glad that I took the time to mention Gerson therapy in spite of the people who aren't interested in it. 

All the best to all.

RE: Food Really Matters!!!!!

by NINA78 on Sun Nov 25, 2012 08:40 PM

Quote | Reply

On Nov 25, 2012 6:47 PM Gersonnow wrote:

On Nov 25, 2012 5:59 PM NINA78 wrote:

Mom my was dx with GBM and we start right on the diet, all organic, no sugar, all fruit, vegetables, freshly squeezed juice, greens, and wild fish diet.  Nothing preservative.  It was a lots of work and tasteless food ( all raw/or steamed) but she was doing it.  Before GBM still we had a pretty healthy diet, greens, and fresh juices.  She progressed.  I switched fast to let her to enjoy the food she would want to eat at least.  I did see she is deteriorating why bother at least let her to enjoy one thing. NO regret and I am glad for all the ice creams/ cakes we had.  Now she is sleeping most of the time and does not take that much or enjoy food!  Food matters in a sense to have a balance diet all the time which we used to have but still it did not work. 

It sounded like she was getting better on the healthy diet. With Gerson therapy there is also more to it than just what you mention with raw food etc. diet there are coffee enemas etc and lots has to be done to make it work. It also doesn't work if you come off the therapy and go back to ice cream etc. I do understand why you would just go back to ice cream. We were told by the traditional doctors that food doesn't matter so my mum had mcflurries most days. I didn't get the chance to strictly stay on the Gerson therapy with her but would have wanted to try to stick ridgidy to it if she would have wanted to. Of cousre if that's not what the patient wants to do then that is their choice. My understanding is if someone sticks strictly to Gerson therapy it should work. However, I am just putting this out there so that others at lesat have the chance to look up what might work. If people don't want to try that's up to them but if it helps even one person who is determined to try and stick to it then I'm glad that I took the time to mention Gerson therapy in spite of the people who aren't interested in it. 

All the best to all.

I wrote we had a pretty healthy diet before dx as well! maybe she had a scope of ice cream once a year! Maybe.  She was not a coffee drinker but tea either black or green tea.  I wrote!! after dx she had super healthy diet but when she started to have seizure and scan showed growth and left side of her body stopped working I went to things she has not had or she would have loved to eat like ice creams and cakes.  Further I NEVER wrote she got better on healthy diet I wrote progressed even with super healthy diet.  Yes healthy diet is good But that is not cure.  Healthy diet is good for heart or all the body organs.  But it is not Good to cure  cancer.  My mom in her life time with her age NEVER had a blood pressure, never got sick, and now because she has a strong healthy body she has been bound to bed for few months now.  Her tumore is growing but her body does not let go.  No Food does not matter.  Balance diet matters.  Do not over do it. 

RE: Food Really Matters!!!!!

by Gersonnow on Sun Nov 25, 2012 08:55 PM

Quote | Reply

On Nov 25, 2012 8:40 PM NINA78 wrote:

On Nov 25, 2012 6:47 PM Gersonnow wrote:

On Nov 25, 2012 5:59 PM NINA78 wrote:

Mom my was dx with GBM and we start right on the diet, all organic, no sugar, all fruit, vegetables, freshly squeezed juice, greens, and wild fish diet.  Nothing preservative.  It was a lots of work and tasteless food ( all raw/or steamed) but she was doing it.  Before GBM still we had a pretty healthy diet, greens, and fresh juices.  She progressed.  I switched fast to let her to enjoy the food she would want to eat at least.  I did see she is deteriorating why bother at least let her to enjoy one thing. NO regret and I am glad for all the ice creams/ cakes we had.  Now she is sleeping most of the time and does not take that much or enjoy food!  Food matters in a sense to have a balance diet all the time which we used to have but still it did not work. 

It sounded like she was getting better on the healthy diet. With Gerson therapy there is also more to it than just what you mention with raw food etc. diet there are coffee enemas etc and lots has to be done to make it work. It also doesn't work if you come off the therapy and go back to ice cream etc. I do understand why you would just go back to ice cream. We were told by the traditional doctors that food doesn't matter so my mum had mcflurries most days. I didn't get the chance to strictly stay on the Gerson therapy with her but would have wanted to try to stick ridgidy to it if she would have wanted to. Of cousre if that's not what the patient wants to do then that is their choice. My understanding is if someone sticks strictly to Gerson therapy it should work. However, I am just putting this out there so that others at lesat have the chance to look up what might work. If people don't want to try that's up to them but if it helps even one person who is determined to try and stick to it then I'm glad that I took the time to mention Gerson therapy in spite of the people who aren't interested in it. 

All the best to all.

I wrote we had a pretty healthy diet before dx as well! maybe she had a scope of ice cream once a year! Maybe.  She was not a coffee drinker but tea either black or green tea.  I wrote!! after dx she had super healthy diet but when she started to have seizure and scan showed growth and left side of her body stopped working I went to things she has not had or she would have loved to eat like ice creams and cakes.  Further I NEVER wrote she got better on healthy diet I wrote progressed even with super healthy diet.  Yes healthy diet is good But that is not cure.  Healthy diet is good for heart or all the body organs.  But it is not Good to cure  cancer.  My mom in her life time with her age NEVER had a blood pressure, never got sick, and now because she has a strong healthy body she has been bound to bed for few months now.  Her tumore is growing but her body does not let go.  No Food does not matter.  Balance diet matters.  Do not over do it. 

Hi NINA78,

Sorry when you said "she progressed" I thought you meant she got a bit better but now I think you mean that the disease progressed. I am sorry to hear this. 

I can only say that for me personally, I wish I had the chance to try Gerson therapy to the letter on my own mum's GBM. She was also very healthy before but having listened to Gerson tapes I can even see where someone super healthy to what most people think is healthy, can improve their diet. 

I hope your mum is doing as well as she can. As I say, I still hold the belief that food does matter, many people are far too acidic when our bodies need to be in balance, hence alkaline diet is a good one. For cancer and all disease Gerson therapy is what I would try. It's just a personal opinion and recommendation of mine. I will always stand by the idea that food does matter but respect everyone else's views too. 

Good luck everyone. 

24 Posts | Page(s): 1 2 3  Next 
Subscribe to this message board discussion

CancerCompass Survey

If you were considering traveling for cancer treatment, which headline would you find more interesting?

Get $75 for taking a research survey

We care about your feedback. Let us know how we can improve your CancerCompass experience.