ip-6 reviews

87 Posts | Page(s): Prev 12...3 4 5 6 7 ...89 Next 

RE: ip-6 reviews

by OMB02 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:06 PM

Quote | Reply

Hello CalBear,

Thank you for the info about you beta glucan.

Also, thank you for included the suggestion for milk thistile with isosylibin B! I haven't investigated it, but now I will.

Take Care,

Monty

RE: ip-6 reviews

by VisualDeadlock on Sun Apr 08, 2018 04:04 PM

Quote | Reply

On Apr 07, 2018 1:23 AM CalBear1974 wrote:

Monty,

I have read Vaclav Vetvicka's text "Beta Glucan: Nature's Secret". He reports data from studies that found Transfer Point's Beta 1, 3-D Glucan (#300) to be the best performing beta glucan. I also found the original journal article he wrote on a study done in the Czech Republic (he is originally from the Czech Republic before moving to the U.S.; he is a Ph.D. biochemist at the University of Louisville Medical School in the Pathology Dept.) The article reports an experiment done on men suffering benign prostatic hypertrophy (enlarged prostate) who received Transfer Point's beta glucan. I then decided if he personally chooses Transfer Point products, I will use it for my own treatment. Beta glucan he believes should be combined with resveratrol and vitamin C when you take it. I found Nature's Answer brand resveratrol has vitamin C in it. I take two of these capsules and 3 beta glucan very early in the AM and go back to bed. I have also used it successfully with my treatment of our sheltie who had aggressive colo-rectal cancer diagnosed in January. Combined with an IP-6 regimen, she seems to be cancer free. Our vet is taken aback by our success. I just ordered my supply of beta glucan from jet.com "" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://jet.com " target="_blank" rel="nofollow">jet.com . It is pricier than others but it has clinical data supporting its performance claims.

Monty I must admit I have been thinking about your creeping PSA numbers and wondering if that is a consequence of your androgen-independent cancer cells proliferating. They are more challenging to kill. Have you investigaged European milk thistile with isosylibin B in the formulation. This latter chemical agent has been shown to be a killer of androgen-independent cells as well as dependent cells.

Hope this helps,

Your happy vegan, CalBear74

Is that the nature’s answer 637 mg blend? Contains 250mg Resveratrol standardised, vit c and quercetin?

RE: ip-6 reviews

by shellie12 on Sun Apr 08, 2018 04:54 PM

Quote | Reply

hiya  jus thave decide to stay with the ip6 gold its a lot cheaper in the usa than over there  and have ordered some form i herd  but have some ordered ebay as well .  

his psa was 46 last wednesday when his bloods was none . so am not sure if the ip6 is working  or not right started to work yet as hes only been on it 3/4 weeks 

RE: ip-6 reviews

by VisualDeadlock on Sun Apr 08, 2018 07:45 PM

Quote | Reply

On Apr 08, 2018 4:54 PM shellie12 wrote:

hiya  jus thave decide to stay with the ip6 gold its a lot cheaper in the usa than over there  and have ordered some form i herd  but have some ordered ebay as well .  

his psa was 46 last wednesday when his bloods was none . so am not sure if the ip6 is working  or not right started to work yet as hes only been on it 3/4 weeks 

Wasn’t it 25 like 2 months ago?

RE: ip-6 reviews

by CalBear1974 on Sun Apr 08, 2018 09:07 PM

Quote | Reply

VisualDeadlock,

Yes that is the brand I use.

CalBear74

RE: ip-6 reviews

by shellie12 on Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:02 AM

Quote | Reply

yes was 25 about 5 weeks ago 

RE: ip-6 reviews

by shellie12 on Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:22 AM

Quote | Reply

On Apr 08, 2018 7:45 PM VisualDeadlock wrote:

On Apr 08, 2018 4:54 PM shellie12 wrote:

hiya  jus thave decide to stay with the ip6 gold its a lot cheaper in the usa than over there  and have ordered some form i herd  but have some ordered ebay as well .  

his psa was 46 last wednesday when his bloods was none . so am not sure if the ip6 is working  or not right started to work yet as hes only been on it 3/4 weeks 

Wasn’t it 25 like 2 months ago?

yes was it  its now 43   hi can you tell what  Gleason is  i have heard that word a lot on the sites

RE: ip-6 reviews

by OMB02 on Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:43 AM

Quote | Reply

Hello Shellie,

In a nutshell...

If a biopsy finds cancer, Gleason is a grading system that doctors use to classify it. More aggressive cancers have higher Gleason scores. The system uses the numbers 1 though 5 to grade the most common (primary) and next most common (secondary) cell types found in a tissue sample.

3+3 are low grade and so have lowest risk of harm

3+4 and 4+3 are intermediate risk with 4+3 being more aggressive

4+4 through 5+5 are the highest risk

Take Care, Monty

RE: ip-6 reviews

by shellie12 on Sat Apr 14, 2018 07:26 AM

Quote | Reply

On Apr 14, 2018 12:43 AM OMB02 wrote:

Hello Shellie,

In a nutshell...

If a biopsy finds cancer, Gleason is a grading system that doctors use to classify it. More aggressive cancers have higher Gleason scores. The system uses the numbers 1 though 5 to grade the most common (primary) and next most common (secondary) cell types found in a tissue sample.

3+3 are low grade and so have lowest risk of harm

3+4 and 4+3 are intermediate risk with 4+3 being more aggressive

4+4 through 5+5 are the highest risk

Take Care, Monty

thanks my uncle didnt get a biopsy  they just done a scam .  did you tell me you have a appointmeent on friday how you gt on

RE: ip-6 reviews

by OMB02 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:26 AM

Quote | Reply

Hello Shellie,

More than welcome. My scans and tests are scheduled for the last week of this month. Will let you know how it goes.

Take Care,

Monty

87 Posts | Page(s): Prev 12...3 4 5 6 7 ...89 Next 
Subscribe to this message board discussion

Latest Messages

View More

We care about your feedback. Let us know how we can improve your CancerCompass experience.