Life after thyroid cancer

25 Posts | Page(s): Prev 1 2 3  Next 

RE: Life after thyroid cancer

by Ruthy2s on Sun Nov 04, 2018 03:00 AM

Quote | Reply

On Nov 04, 2018 2:05 AM CRF450R wrote:

This will make you jump off the edge. I had cancer that had spread all over including my thyroid, with multiple tumors as well. Surgery? Naa. Chemo, radiation? Naa. What would really piss off not only everyone in the world including this web site? Getting healed by changing what had given me cancer to begin with. LIFESTYLE. Most people here have said they would rather die than change their diet. The reason you got cancer to begin with was the high toxicity and low nutrition that is you. 99% of all cancer is the same. The thyroid needs iodine. Find a high quality multivitamin and iodine. This will help you out. I have done in house studies with a roommate who suffered from skitzophrenia. I would have him eat food preservatives and he would be howling at the wind in the front yard at 3 am. Fed him good food, no preservatives and he was as normal as could be. Marcelina all real studies have shown that you need to quit chocolate, dairy, salt, sugar and meat. Go vegan and heal, or not.

Going Vegan may indeed improve one's health but you can't heal or prevent 99% of all cancers with diet. Mine, for example, caused by a virus. It would have been a death sentence to me if I decided veganism was the cure.

RE: Life after thyroid cancer

by CRF450R on Sun Nov 04, 2018 03:58 AM

Quote | Reply

No not just vegan lifestyle, but the idea is to starve the cancer, kill it and get it out of your body. Starve it by not feeding it contaminated and dead animal flesh and secretions. Highly refined foods and additives tyhat paralize your imune system. Then kill it with natural and powerful herbs that have worked for centuries, but are un-patentable and cheap. Then cleans your liver daily because it will be full of cancer cells. The one thing all cancer patients have in common is high toxicity and a lowered immune system. By the way did you try iodine suppliments? My thyroid started to clear in days and in three months I am cancer free. It just infuriates people like I said. Especially those who make a fortune off of it.

RE: Life after thyroid cancer

by butterfly501 on Sun Nov 04, 2018 09:34 AM

Quote | Reply

On Nov 04, 2018 3:58 AM CRF450R wrote:

No not just vegan lifestyle, but the idea is to starve the cancer, kill it and get it out of your body. Starve it by not feeding it contaminated and dead animal flesh and secretions. Highly refined foods and additives tyhat paralize your imune system. Then kill it with natural and powerful herbs that have worked for centuries, but are un-patentable and cheap. Then cleans your liver daily because it will be full of cancer cells. The one thing all cancer patients have in common is high toxicity and a lowered immune system. By the way did you try iodine suppliments? My thyroid started to clear in days and in three months I am cancer free. It just infuriates people like I said. Especially those who make a fortune off of it.

If it were that simple, there would be no cancer. 

If it werd that simple, all of us diagnosed with thyroid cancer would have simply have taken readily available, with out Rx, iodine supplements. 

What kind of thyroid cancer were you diagnosed with and how was it discovered.?.

RE: Life after thyroid cancer

by ToddlerFather on Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:58 AM

Quote | Reply

On Nov 04, 2018 2:05 AM CRF450R wrote:

This will make you jump off the edge. I had cancer that had spread all over including my thyroid, with multiple tumors as well. Surgery? Naa. Chemo, radiation? Naa. What would really piss off not only everyone in the world including this web site? Getting healed by changing what had given me cancer to begin with. LIFESTYLE. Most people here have said they would rather die than change their diet. The reason you got cancer to begin with was the high toxicity and low nutrition that is you. 99% of all cancer is the same. The thyroid needs iodine. Find a high quality multivitamin and iodine. This will help you out. I have done in house studies with a roommate who suffered from skitzophrenia. I would have him eat food preservatives and he would be howling at the wind in the front yard at 3 am. Fed him good food, no preservatives and he was as normal as could be. Marcelina all real studies have shown that you need to quit chocolate, dairy, salt, sugar and meat. Go vegan and heal, or not.

While there is research supporting that a healthier diet brings less risk of cancer, there is no research supporting that as a mechanism to get rid of an already established cancer. And considering the large diversity of nutrients that a 100% plant-based diet can bring, it's quite likely that a cancer-fighting diet to be somewhat different of a cancer-preventing one. Classic example is eating bananas, which contains too high of a sugar release. 

On Thyroid cancer specifically, thyrodean cells - cancerous or not - already multiply slowly, unless they become too much dedifferentiated. This makes it harder to target using both diet-based approaches and conventional treatments like chemoterapy or immunoterapy, and the only known sure way to target it is using radio-active iodine. Unless for tumors that are iodine-refractory, like mine, but those are a very small fraction of overall thyroid cancers. 

RE: Life after thyroid cancer

by CRF450R on Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:46 PM

Quote | Reply

You want to know something? As nice as doctors are, they are more concerned about the new car they just bought their wife then the health of their patients. Doctors and dentists do not and cannot make money on healthy patients. You figure it out. I did and I have regained my health. LOL

RE: Life after thyroid cancer

by CRF450R on Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:48 PM

Quote | Reply

You're wrong.

RE: Life after thyroid cancer

by Jason1 on Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:03 AM

Quote | Reply

On Nov 04, 2018 3:58 AM CRF450R wrote:

No not just vegan lifestyle, but the idea is to starve the cancer, kill it and get it out of your body. Starve it by not feeding it contaminated and dead animal flesh and secretions. Highly refined foods and additives tyhat paralize your imune system. Then kill it with natural and powerful herbs that have worked for centuries, but are un-patentable and cheap. Then cleans your liver daily because it will be full of cancer cells. The one thing all cancer patients have in common is high toxicity and a lowered immune system. By the way did you try iodine suppliments? My thyroid started to clear in days and in three months I am cancer free. It just infuriates people like I said. Especially those who make a fortune off of it.

Well said and I could not agree MORE!

I am doing many of the things that you have listed, and the only thing my papillary cancer has done in the last 3 years..is shrunk in size. 

A lot of money is made off a cancer diagnosis, A LOT!

If you don't think doctors aren't making a ton of money, you're very mistaken. It's a "business"....that is just a fact. And when you're in a business, you want to make money.

Pharma, doctors, researchers....it's all the same really. Money money money!

Supplements, minerals, vitamins, etc may not work for everyone, but they've sure worked for me.

After learning what I have the last three years, I will NEVER even consider surgery, radiation or any other conventional treatments!

RE: Life after thyroid cancer

by Jason1 on Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:14 AM

Quote | Reply

On Nov 04, 2018 10:46 PM CRF450R wrote:

You want to know something? As nice as doctors are, they are more concerned about the new car they just bought their wife then the health of their patients. Doctors and dentists do not and cannot make money on healthy patients. You figure it out. I did and I have regained my health. LOL

The problem is, patients put all their trust and hope in doctors, which is understandable when getting a cancer diagnosis. It's a devastating thing to hear.

For me, I decided to do extensive research before pulling the trigger on surgery....and it paid off. 

EVERYONE should do what I, yourself, and many, many others have done. Don't just take the word of doctors....do some research FIRST before making decisions that are life altering in many cases. Then you will be able to make decisions you hopefully won't regret later!

RE: Life after thyroid cancer

by butterfly501 on Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:06 PM

Quote | Reply

On Nov 04, 2018 10:46 PM CRF450R wrote:

You want to know something? As nice as doctors are, they are more concerned about the new car they just bought their wife then the health of their patients. Doctors and dentists do not and cannot make money on healthy patients. You figure it out. I did and I have regained my health. LOL

What kind of thyroid cancer did you have and how was it discovered?

RE: Life after thyroid cancer

by CRF450R on Tue Nov 06, 2018 02:47 AM

Quote | Reply

I had squamus cell carcinoma. It had spread to my lymph nodes, I had a large tumor in my chest. A lesion on my arm and I was coughing up phlem all the time. It had spread all throughout my body. There are five choices, surgery, chemo, radiation, a total lifestyle change or death. I chose a total lifestyle change. It worked. We are breathing poisoned air, drinking poisoned water and food for the most part. How can anyone heal from cancer if you add more poison. Burn the flesh of a person or hack away at the symptom and not the cause. For most people cancer is a death sentence. I have talked to hundreds of people. I am surprised at how many will not change their bad and unhealthy habits even if it means death. Most people are unwilling to change their lives and look for excuses to keep on doing what has made them sick i the first place.

25 Posts | Page(s): Prev 1 2 3  Next 
Subscribe to this message board discussion

Latest Messages

View More

We care about your feedback. Let us know how we can improve your CancerCompass experience.