Mr Kurt Peterson of Cancertouch.com

99 Posts | Page(s): Prev 12...8 9 10 

RE: Mr Kurt Peterson of Cancertouch.com-Taylor ...

by gbgtoronto on Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:10 AM

Quote | Reply

Me and another friend with breast cancer stage IV was treated by Kurt last year. It didn't work at all, for any of us.

RE: Mr Kurt Peterson of Cancertouch.com-Taylor ...

by sumeetnag on Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:59 AM

Quote | Reply

On Feb 05, 2015 11:47 AM r2002 wrote:

I have heard of thetahealing and apparently it has cured many people from cancer. I believe it is worth the try. Check the lady who developed the modality Vianna Stibal, she healed herself from cancer. I have also heard similar stories from people i trust.

My mother had colon stage 4 cancer and we met with Kurt Peterson but it didnt work. She passed away 2 years ago.

Blessings to everyone.

Thanks for the reply r2002. We are looking for a ray of hope. The success % is quite high on the website. Do you know these patients personally or met them who were successfully treated. I guess it is also dependant on how severe the metastasis is and what form it is. 

My mom has stage 4 breast cancer with metastasis in her lungs and skeletal. Do you happen to know anyone who was able to survive a few more years, even if remission was not achieved. For us at this point every extra year will be a blessing.

RE: Mr Kurt Peterson of Cancertouch.com-Taylor ...

by sumeetnag on Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:41 PM

Quote | Reply

On Feb 05, 2015 11:10 AM gbgtoronto wrote:

Me and another friend with breast cancer stage IV was treated by Kurt last year. It didn't work at all, for any of us.

Hi gbgtoronto,

How are you feeling now? Are you trying any diet or alternative treatments which have helped?

Regards,

Sumeet

RE: Mr Kurt Peterson of Cancertouch.com-Taylor ...

by Dlynn1210 on Thu Feb 05, 2015 01:18 PM

Quote | Reply

On Feb 05, 2015 11:59 AM sumeetnag wrote:

On Feb 05, 2015 11:47 AM r2002 wrote:

I have heard of thetahealing and apparently it has cured many people from cancer. I believe it is worth the try. Check the lady who developed the modality Vianna Stibal, she healed herself from cancer. I have also heard similar stories from people i trust.

My mother had colon stage 4 cancer and we met with Kurt Peterson but it didnt work. She passed away 2 years ago.

Blessings to everyone.

Thanks for the reply r2002. We are looking for a ray of hope. The success % is quite high on the website. Do you know these patients personally or met them who were successfully treated. I guess it is also dependant on how severe the metastasis is and what form it is. 

My mom has stage 4 breast cancer with metastasis in her lungs and skeletal. Do you happen to know anyone who was able to survive a few more years, even if remission was not achieved. For us at this point every extra year will be a blessing.

Sadly, there are always people who give huge positive statistics of cures when in actuality they are scams.  How cruel!  Steve Jobs was a man who tried alternative methods - and by the time he realized he should have gone with the tried and true conventional treatments, it was too late.  A brillant younger man whose life was lost because he wanted an easier treatment route.  I was treated at the Cancer Treatment Center of America in Zion, IL where they use alternative to lessen the side effects of conventional - which is one of the reasons I went there for treatment. 

Diana

RE: Mr Kurt Peterson of Cancertouch.com-Taylor ...

by gbgtoronto on Thu Feb 05, 2015 01:26 PM

Quote | Reply

I'm doing ok now again because of a new treatment, kadcyla (tdm-1). I also eat vegan/rawfood.

RE: Mr Kurt Peterson of Cancertouch.com-Taylor ...

by sumeetnag on Thu Feb 05, 2015 01:27 PM

Quote | Reply

On Feb 05, 2015 1:18 PM Dlynn1210 wrote:

On Feb 05, 2015 11:59 AM sumeetnag wrote:

On Feb 05, 2015 11:47 AM r2002 wrote:

I have heard of thetahealing and apparently it has cured many people from cancer. I believe it is worth the try. Check the lady who developed the modality Vianna Stibal, she healed herself from cancer. I have also heard similar stories from people i trust.

My mother had colon stage 4 cancer and we met with Kurt Peterson but it didnt work. She passed away 2 years ago.

Blessings to everyone.

Thanks for the reply r2002. We are looking for a ray of hope. The success % is quite high on the website. Do you know these patients personally or met them who were successfully treated. I guess it is also dependant on how severe the metastasis is and what form it is. 

My mom has stage 4 breast cancer with metastasis in her lungs and skeletal. Do you happen to know anyone who was able to survive a few more years, even if remission was not achieved. For us at this point every extra year will be a blessing.

Sadly, there are always people who give huge positive statistics of cures when in actuality they are scams.  How cruel!  Steve Jobs was a man who tried alternative methods - and by the time he realized he should have gone with the tried and true conventional treatments, it was too late.  A brillant younger man whose life was lost because he wanted an easier treatment route.  I was treated at the Cancer Treatment Center of America in Zion, IL where they use alternative to lessen the side effects of conventional - which is one of the reasons I went there for treatment. 

Diana

Hi Diana,

I wont disagree with you. Unfortunately the allopathy world has no solution and provides you with a death sentence. 

We then try to look at every story of magical remission. Most stories talk about fixing your diet, energy healing or some herbs in some part of the world.

We know we are fighting a loosing battle but even if 3% survived 5+ years, it gives us the reason to fight it with hope. 

Regards,

Sumeet

RE: Mr Kurt Peterson of Cancertouch.com-Taylor ...

by Dlynn1210 on Thu Feb 05, 2015 01:44 PM

Quote | Reply

On Feb 05, 2015 1:27 PM sumeetnag wrote:

On Feb 05, 2015 1:18 PM Dlynn1210 wrote:

On Feb 05, 2015 11:59 AM sumeetnag wrote:

On Feb 05, 2015 11:47 AM r2002 wrote:

I have heard of thetahealing and apparently it has cured many people from cancer. I believe it is worth the try. Check the lady who developed the modality Vianna Stibal, she healed herself from cancer. I have also heard similar stories from people i trust.

My mother had colon stage 4 cancer and we met with Kurt Peterson but it didnt work. She passed away 2 years ago.

Blessings to everyone.

Thanks for the reply r2002. We are looking for a ray of hope. The success % is quite high on the website. Do you know these patients personally or met them who were successfully treated. I guess it is also dependant on how severe the metastasis is and what form it is. 

My mom has stage 4 breast cancer with metastasis in her lungs and skeletal. Do you happen to know anyone who was able to survive a few more years, even if remission was not achieved. For us at this point every extra year will be a blessing.

Sadly, there are always people who give huge positive statistics of cures when in actuality they are scams.  How cruel!  Steve Jobs was a man who tried alternative methods - and by the time he realized he should have gone with the tried and true conventional treatments, it was too late.  A brillant younger man whose life was lost because he wanted an easier treatment route.  I was treated at the Cancer Treatment Center of America in Zion, IL where they use alternative to lessen the side effects of conventional - which is one of the reasons I went there for treatment. 

Diana

Hi Diana,

I wont disagree with you. Unfortunately the allopathy world has no solution and provides you with a death sentence. 

We then try to look at every story of magical remission. Most stories talk about fixing your diet, energy healing or some herbs in some part of the world.

We know we are fighting a loosing battle but even if 3% survived 5+ years, it gives us the reason to fight it with hope. 

Regards,

Sumeet

I totally understand what you are saying but again, conventional treatment in conjunction with alternative hold the best chance of cure OR providing more time of quality life.  I lost a close friend on Dec 20 from breast cancer.  Brenda and I were only 3 years old when my parents moved us next door to her family.  We were both only children so became sisters by choice.  We started Kindergarten together.  Throughout life, whenever we had a major challenge, the other was there.  Nine years ago she was diagnosed with breast cancer and had a double mastectomy.  She was clear for a year when a bump popped up in her arm pit.  She went to the doctor who lanced and told her it was a cyst.  It returned and got larger over the next few months.  Almost a year later her husband ordered her to another doctor who biopsied it - came back cancer.  She was told early on that it was not cureable - that it would one day take her life.  I cannot express how very proud of her I was as she battled this cancer - not for a cure because she accepted there was no cure but for additional quality time.  The last two years she endured experimental chemo drugs - again, not for a cure but in hopes that one day they would help someone who could be cured.  She let herself be used as a guinea pig to help others somewhere down the road.  She lived almost 8 years after being handed a terminal diagnosis - and it was 7 1/2 years of enjoying life to the fullest.  The last few months saw her in and out of the hospital with fluid build up.  I live in FL while she lived in IL.  When I saw her last Oct 17 I knew it would be our last visit.  She had lost a huge amount of weight since my last vist a 3 month earlier and she was tired - physcially and emotionally - she had nothing left to give.  She passed away on Dec 20. 

Generally, when diet, exercise, and reducing stress are mentioned in conjunction with helping with treatment but more so with avoiding cancer. 

When conventional treatment is offered, we have so many improvements, why would you ignore that to try an alternative.  As I said, Steve Jobs was a perfect example of someone who had no problem with money but instead didn't want to go through a treatment that is horrible (even if affective).  He changed his mind but sadly, it was too late because the cancer had progressed.

In your situation, I would add in alternative for sure but in addition to conventional.  Watching Brenda enduring chemo treatments for so many years was living proof that they have many chemos that do work.  After a year or so, one would stop working and they would go with another one. I wish you the very best - but there are too many scams out there regarding alternatives.  The only one that seems to hold some validity is injectable Vitamin C.  Keep in mind, statistics are easily manipulated.  I had a statistics professor that said to look at who was compliling the numbers to see what their motivation - what are they trying to prove (even if a lie).  Cancer patients - and their loved ones - want to see some hope but if it is false hope, that is not good.  I lost my first husband to lung cancer 21 years ago and I am a cancer survivor so I know first hand how vulnerable we are. 

Diana

RE: Mr Kurt Peterson of Cancertouch.com-Taylor ...

by sumeetnag on Sat Feb 07, 2015 05:23 PM

Quote | Reply

On Feb 05, 2015 1:44 PM Dlynn1210 wrote:

On Feb 05, 2015 1:27 PM sumeetnag wrote:

On Feb 05, 2015 1:18 PM Dlynn1210 wrote:

On Feb 05, 2015 11:59 AM sumeetnag wrote:

On Feb 05, 2015 11:47 AM r2002 wrote:

I have heard of thetahealing and apparently it has cured many people from cancer. I believe it is worth the try. Check the lady who developed the modality Vianna Stibal, she healed herself from cancer. I have also heard similar stories from people i trust.

My mother had colon stage 4 cancer and we met with Kurt Peterson but it didnt work. She passed away 2 years ago.

Blessings to everyone.

Thanks for the reply r2002. We are looking for a ray of hope. The success % is quite high on the website. Do you know these patients personally or met them who were successfully treated. I guess it is also dependant on how severe the metastasis is and what form it is. 

My mom has stage 4 breast cancer with metastasis in her lungs and skeletal. Do you happen to know anyone who was able to survive a few more years, even if remission was not achieved. For us at this point every extra year will be a blessing.

Sadly, there are always people who give huge positive statistics of cures when in actuality they are scams.  How cruel!  Steve Jobs was a man who tried alternative methods - and by the time he realized he should have gone with the tried and true conventional treatments, it was too late.  A brillant younger man whose life was lost because he wanted an easier treatment route.  I was treated at the Cancer Treatment Center of America in Zion, IL where they use alternative to lessen the side effects of conventional - which is one of the reasons I went there for treatment. 

Diana

Hi Diana,

I wont disagree with you. Unfortunately the allopathy world has no solution and provides you with a death sentence. 

We then try to look at every story of magical remission. Most stories talk about fixing your diet, energy healing or some herbs in some part of the world.

We know we are fighting a loosing battle but even if 3% survived 5+ years, it gives us the reason to fight it with hope. 

Regards,

Sumeet

I totally understand what you are saying but again, conventional treatment in conjunction with alternative hold the best chance of cure OR providing more time of quality life.  I lost a close friend on Dec 20 from breast cancer.  Brenda and I were only 3 years old when my parents moved us next door to her family.  We were both only children so became sisters by choice.  We started Kindergarten together.  Throughout life, whenever we had a major challenge, the other was there.  Nine years ago she was diagnosed with breast cancer and had a double mastectomy.  She was clear for a year when a bump popped up in her arm pit.  She went to the doctor who lanced and told her it was a cyst.  It returned and got larger over the next few months.  Almost a year later her husband ordered her to another doctor who biopsied it - came back cancer.  She was told early on that it was not cureable - that it would one day take her life.  I cannot express how very proud of her I was as she battled this cancer - not for a cure because she accepted there was no cure but for additional quality time.  The last two years she endured experimental chemo drugs - again, not for a cure but in hopes that one day they would help someone who could be cured.  She let herself be used as a guinea pig to help others somewhere down the road.  She lived almost 8 years after being handed a terminal diagnosis - and it was 7 1/2 years of enjoying life to the fullest.  The last few months saw her in and out of the hospital with fluid build up.  I live in FL while she lived in IL.  When I saw her last Oct 17 I knew it would be our last visit.  She had lost a huge amount of weight since my last vist a 3 month earlier and she was tired - physcially and emotionally - she had nothing left to give.  She passed away on Dec 20. 

Generally, when diet, exercise, and reducing stress are mentioned in conjunction with helping with treatment but more so with avoiding cancer. 

When conventional treatment is offered, we have so many improvements, why would you ignore that to try an alternative.  As I said, Steve Jobs was a perfect example of someone who had no problem with money but instead didn't want to go through a treatment that is horrible (even if affective).  He changed his mind but sadly, it was too late because the cancer had progressed.

In your situation, I would add in alternative for sure but in addition to conventional.  Watching Brenda enduring chemo treatments for so many years was living proof that they have many chemos that do work.  After a year or so, one would stop working and they would go with another one. I wish you the very best - but there are too many scams out there regarding alternatives.  The only one that seems to hold some validity is injectable Vitamin C.  Keep in mind, statistics are easily manipulated.  I had a statistics professor that said to look at who was compliling the numbers to see what their motivation - what are they trying to prove (even if a lie).  Cancer patients - and their loved ones - want to see some hope but if it is false hope, that is not good.  I lost my first husband to lung cancer 21 years ago and I am a cancer survivor so I know first hand how vulnerable we are. 

Diana

Hi Diana,

I cant agree with you more. We are going for  an integrative therapy which includes the conventional treatment of hormone therapy, energy therapy from Kurt in May in the new Bangalore Retreat Centre, diet control with Lilly and are considering herbal treatment from Dr. Yeshi Dhonden(He did a clinical trial in UCSF and has had success with metastatic breast cancer).

Our oncologist has said no issues with energy therapy and diet control but has suggested us against any herbal treatment.

I have tried to contact Taylor and others but none of the users with positive outcome have replied back to me. I wanted to know when the cancer cells die, did they use coffee enema to extract it out of the body, surely they cant magically vanish and the presence of dead cells in the body is just as dangerous.

I will keep everyone updated with our honest view and my mums response.

Regards,

Sumeet

RE: Mr Kurt Peterson of Cancertouch.com-Taylor ...

by Dlynn1210 on Fri Feb 27, 2015 03:07 PM

Quote | Reply

This is your first post on Cancer Compass.  This site has rules - and your type of post is not allowed. 

99 Posts | Page(s): Prev 12...8 9 10 
Subscribe to this message board discussion

Latest Messages

View More

We care about your feedback. Let us know how we can improve your CancerCompass experience.