NOTICE: As of June 15, this community will have a new web address: compass.cancerfighter.com. You will no longer be able to access the site at CancerCompass.com For more information, please read the full blog post.

 

Xtandi?

27 Posts | Page(s): 1 2 3  Next 

Xtandi?

by POOKIETRAIN on Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:51 PM

Quote | Reply

PSA goes down from 11 to 8, first month, next month it goes up to 12.7. Anyone on this? Expensive as well!

RE: Xtandi?

by jcr65566a on Sun Aug 31, 2014 03:25 AM

Quote | Reply

On Aug 29, 2014 11:51 PM POOKIETRAIN wrote:

PSA goes down from 11 to 8, first month, next month it goes up to 12.7. Anyone on this? Expensive as well!

it the change in seasions mine dos the same thing When I feel like geting my psa tested that is.  Have you tryed the black strap melasis ans baken soda I have not had my PSA tested since I have been on it yet but I am peeing better so that one  good sign

Ray

RE: Xtandi?

by POOKIETRAIN on Mon Sep 01, 2014 01:02 PM

Quote | Reply

No, I have not tried molasses and bicarbonate of soda. How would you blend and use this? Also, how many times a day? Thanks Ray.

RE: Xtandi?

by jcr65566a on Mon Sep 01, 2014 09:48 PM

Quote | Reply

On Sep 01, 2014 1:02 PM POOKIETRAIN wrote:

No, I have not tried molasses and bicarbonate of soda. How would you blend and use this? Also, how many times a day? Thanks Ray.

 Its just two teaspoons of the blackstrap molasses and a teaspoon of the bicarbonate soda in a glass of water.  I have it of a morning before breakfast

I read some where that  its the mineral in the black strap monassis that dos the trick

All the best mate

Ray

http://www.healingcancernaturally.com/bone-metastases-baking

RE: Xtandi?

by ChasTn on Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:47 PM

Quote | Reply

On Sep 01, 2014 9:48 PM jcr65566a wrote:

On Sep 01, 2014 1:02 PM POOKIETRAIN wrote:

No, I have not tried molasses and bicarbonate of soda. How would you blend and use this? Also, how many times a day? Thanks Ray.

 Its just two teaspoons of the blackstrap molasses and a teaspoon of the bicarbonate soda in a glass of water.  I have it of a morning before breakfast

I read some where that  its the mineral in the black strap monassis that dos the trick

All the best mate

Ray

http://www.healingcancernaturally.com/bone-metastases-baking -soda.html"" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.healingcancernaturally.com/bone-metastases-baking target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.healingcancernaturally.com/bone-metastases-baking

Bicarbonate Cure,

Try the site below for information about Dr. Simoncini's  bicarbonate cure for cancer treatment and why he lost his medical license.

http://www.cancer.org/treatment/treatmentsandsideeffects/com

According to the Cancer Treatment Watch Web site, "[Dr. Simoncini] has been using unsubstantiated cancer treatments for 15 years… in 2003, his [Italian] license to practice medicine was withdrawn, and in 2006 he was convicted by an Italian judge for wrongful death and swindling… This has not stopped him from continuing to provide his controversial treatments, not only in Italy, but apparently also in foreign countries, such as the Netherlands." (Koene, Jitta. 2008)

Try at your own risk but be aware of all the facts!

Chas

RE: Xtandi?

by ChasTn on Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:26 PM

Quote | Reply

jcr,

My reference is from the American Cancer Society article.

Available scientific evidence does not support claims that cancer is caused by infection with a type of yeast known as Candida albicans. Available scientific evidence also does not support the idea that sodium bicarbonate works as a treatment for any form of cancer or that it cures yeast or fungal infections. There is substantial evidence, however, that these claims are false. Although sodium bicarbonate is safe when used in proper doses and as directed as a conventional treatment, high doses can cause serious problems or even death. 

...................................................................................

Who wrote the article you refer to and who is advertising the article?

Your reference does admit that Dr. Simoncini's medical license was revolked and he was convicted of swindling and wrongful death. That should tell you something.

High doses of the sodium bicarb treatment can be harmful to your heath and even cause death.

Chas

RE: Xtandi?

by ReleaseMe on Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:49 AM

Quote | Reply

Ray,  Chas just wants to argue . I think arguing about alternative cancer treatments is his favorite pass time. He doesn't seem to understand that if someone wants to use alternative treatment that it is their right to do so .

RE: Xtandi?

by ChasTn on Wed Sep 03, 2014 02:53 PM

Quote | Reply

On Sep 03, 2014 12:49 AM ReleaseMe wrote:

Ray,  Chas just wants to argue . I think arguing about alternative cancer treatments is his favorite pass time. He doesn't seem to understand that if someone wants to use alternative treatment that it is their right to do so .

Release,

What a stupid statement .

You keep say I don't understand that if someone wants to use an alternative treatment it is their right to do so.  I have never disagreed with anyone's right to use what ever treatment they feel works best for them.  You can't comprehend english!

If you or anyone else wants to promote or encourage the use of an alternative treatment you should at least provide evidence from a credible source that the treatment works and if there is a health risk.

Ray refers only to an article, he does not say who wrote the article or where he found this article. It is not to much to ask for the author and the origin of the article. 

You say my favorite pastime is arguing against alternative treatments when in fact me favorite pastime is trying to survive cancer. 

Chas

RE: Xtandi?

by jcr65566a on Wed Sep 03, 2014 08:33 PM

Quote | Reply

On Sep 02, 2014 10:26 PM ChasTn wrote:

jcr,

My reference is from the American Cancer Society article.

Available scientific evidence does not support claims that cancer is caused by infection with a type of yeast known as Candida albicans. Available scientific evidence also does not support the idea that sodium bicarbonate works as a treatment for any form of cancer or that it cures yeast or fungal infections. There is substantial evidence, however, that these claims are false. Although sodium bicarbonate is safe when used in proper doses and as directed as a conventional treatment, high doses can cause serious problems or even death. 

...................................................................................

Who wrote the article you refer to and who is advertising the article?

Your reference does admit that Dr. Simoncini's medical license was revolked and he was convicted of swindling and wrongful death. That should tell you something.

High doses of the sodium bicarb treatment can be harmful to your heath and even cause death.

Chas

Chas In 2007 I spent a lot of money and time (every thing I had) on trying to get a conventional cancer treatment that would worked. But evenly I was told they were out of option on how to treat my cancer. They took my money and what time I had left and told me a time line with statistic on when I would die and sent me home. To die. So I did what they said I went home and wanted. But I found out that dyeing of cancer seem to take a while. So it was then I decided to do some thing, that would allow me to live just a little bit longer Just to give me some hope Some thing some where that would keep me alive So I could help my family some how. I went on holistic alternatives I found it didn't cure my cancer As it still there. waiting to kill me but it did stop it getting worst. And enable me to live just that little bit longer So I could help the ones I truly love. And who love also love me It true scientific evidence does not support the idea that sodium bicarbonate works as a treatment for any form of cancer or that it cures yeast or fungal infections. Because the only time you find scientific evidence is when some ones going to make a lot of money out of it. Over the last five years I have use bi-carb soda And Over those years I have had no ill effect from it But I have found over those years on cancer compass, I read about a lot of cancer patient talking about alternatives and no scientific evidence. But I have also found that eventually they seem to just stop posting. And the only ones that seem to keep on posting are the ones who are on the holistic alternatives. like me God bless you mate Ray

RE: Xtandi?

by ChasTn on Wed Sep 03, 2014 08:49 PM

Quote | Reply

On Sep 03, 2014 8:33 PM jcr65566a wrote:

On Sep 02, 2014 10:26 PM ChasTn wrote:

jcr,

My reference is from the American Cancer Society article.

Available scientific evidence does not support claims that cancer is caused by infection with a type of yeast known as Candida albicans. Available scientific evidence also does not support the idea that sodium bicarbonate works as a treatment for any form of cancer or that it cures yeast or fungal infections. There is substantial evidence, however, that these claims are false. Although sodium bicarbonate is safe when used in proper doses and as directed as a conventional treatment, high doses can cause serious problems or even death. 

...................................................................................

Who wrote the article you refer to and who is advertising the article?

Your reference does admit that Dr. Simoncini's medical license was revolked and he was convicted of swindling and wrongful death. That should tell you something.

High doses of the sodium bicarb treatment can be harmful to your heath and even cause death.

Chas

Chas In 2007 I spent a lot of money and time (every thing I had) on trying to get a conventional cancer treatment that would worked. But evenly I was told they were out of option on how to treat my cancer. They took my money and what time I had left and told me a time line with statistic on when I would die and sent me home. To die. So I did what they said I went home and wanted. But I found out that dyeing of cancer seem to take a while. So it was then I decided to do some thing, that would allow me to live just a little bit longer Just to give me some hope Some thing some where that would keep me alive So I could help my family some how. I went on holistic alternatives I found it didn't cure my cancer As it still there. waiting to kill me but it did stop it getting worst. And enable me to live just that little bit longer So I could help the ones I truly love. And who love also love me It true scientific evidence does not support the idea that sodium bicarbonate works as a treatment for any form of cancer or that it cures yeast or fungal infections. Because the only time you find scientific evidence is when some ones going to make a lot of money out of it. Over the last five years I have use bi-carb soda And Over those years I have had no ill effect from it But I have found over those years on cancer compass, I read about a lot of cancer patient talking about alternatives and no scientific evidence. But I have also found that eventually they seem to just stop posting. And the only ones that seem to keep on posting are the ones who are on the holistic alternatives. like me God bless you mate Ray

Ray,

All I wanted to know is who wrote the article you refered to as somewhat defending Dr. Simoncini and who is advertising the article?

Thanks, Chas

27 Posts | Page(s): 1 2 3  Next 
Subscribe to this message board discussion

Latest Messages

View More

We care about your feedback. Let us know how we can improve your CancerCompass experience.